The paradise island of
Gran Canaria is located in the Atlantic Ocean
and offer the best beaches among great nature. It is
the third biggest of the
Islands after Tenerife and Fuerteventura.
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Maspalomas,
Playa del Inglés,
Puerto de Mogán,
San Agustín and Puerto Rico
is the most popular
holiday resorts in Gran Canaria as well as
holiday resorts in Spain.
Gran Canaria Towns
Gran Canaria is divided into 21 municipalities
that include Agaete, Agüimes, Artenara, Arucas,
Firgas, Gáldar, Ingenio, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria,
Mogán, Moya, San Bartolomé de Tirajana, San Nicolás
de Tolentino, Sta. Brígida, Sta. Lucía de Tirajana,
Santa María de Guía, Tejeda, Telde, Teror, Valleseco,
Valsequillo, Vega de San Mateo.
Spanish is the official language in Gran Canaria.
- New Year Day: 1st of January.
- Epiphany : 6th of January.
- Good Friday and Maundy Thursday : (March/April).
- Labor Day : 1st of May.
- Canaries Day : 30th of May.
- Spanish National Day : 12th of October.
- All Saints Day : 1st of November.
- Constitution Day : 6th of December.
- The Immaculate Conception Feast : 8th of December.
- Christmas Day : 25th of December.
Gran Canaria has a perfect Mediterranean
climate. that is warm & dry in summer and humid &
mild in winter. The average daytime temperature is
20°C in winter and 26°C in summer. January is the
coldest month with an average temperature of 18 °C
and August is the warmest month with an average
temperature of 26 °C.