There is one ski & mountain resort in
Ourense, Galicia, Spain. It is for Alpine Skiing and name of
the resort is Manzaneda Mountain Resort.
Manzaneda Mountain Resort in Ourense
is a ski and mountaineering resort for holidaymakers and sports lovers, with a
range of activities for each season of the year. In addition to skiing
facilities, the resort features football fields, tennis courts, a go-kart
circuit, horse riding, mountain biking, an indoor heated swimming pool and a
multi-purpose pavilion, complete with gym. It is also possible to practice
sports such as backpacking, mountaineering, climbing (on climbing walls),
archery, golf on a rustic course, etc., all in the delightful surroundings of a
2,000 ha forest.
Must-See Attractions For The Tourists In The Region
– “Invernadeiro” (forest and nature reserve).
– Castle (Castro Caldelas) and monastery (Montederrarmo).
– Ethnography Museum (Vilariño de Conso).
– Mediaeval wall (Manzaneda).
– Sil Canyon (Ribera Sacra).
– Centro Comarcal and Plaza del Reloj (Trives).
– Reservoir (Chandrexa de Queixa).
– Shrines (S. Esteban de Ribas de Sil and Las Ermitas).
– Roman mines (Las Médulas).
– Roman tunnel(Montefurado) and the Bibei terraces.
– Wine cellars (Valedoras appellation d’origine).
– Cirques (Las Lamas and Requeixo).
– Glacial valley (El Cenza)
Manzaneda Mountain Resort
Pobra de Trives. 32780 Ourense
Information and bookings +34 988 309 090
Snowphone +34 988 309 080
Fax +34 988 310 875